Sunday, April 7, 2013

Catching up

I can't believe that my last blog post was when my baby girl was 6 weeks old.  She is now going on 10 months and I have failed to chronicle her life through blogging.  It makes me sad, but I know that I can't change it and all I can do it try to be more diligent!  I am going to attempt to fill in the past 7 months of her life so that I have it time stamped someplace other than my heart!  I am going to work backwards so that I may begin with what is freshest in my mind.

  Josslyn had her 9 month check up  on April 1st!  She has two teeth, weighs 19.12 and is 28 inches long!  She crawls everywhere and is standing unassisted at times!  She is silly, determined and soo busy!  She eats everything offered with a smile!  My baby girl is just like her mommy and lives to eat!  She mumbles and jumbles and can say the words momma and hi!  She also just had her first cold.  It broke my heart!

At 8 months old she was cutting teeth but doing it like a champ!  She always slept through the night!  She was mischievous and curious! She even found the stairs and likes to play the im going to climb them game. She really first began to say momma when she saw me or wanted attention!  She began to grow out of 12 month clothes and buying pajamas for her proved a great difficulty.  She loves frozen yogurt and momma definitely became more relaxed about giving her the occasional treat!

When Josslyn turned 7 months that's when all the fun started! She began to stand by grabbing on to furniture! She also learned to crawl like a banshee! She no longer finished all her bottles because she was full from eating real food. 7 months brought a trust of new people and even a few smiles for strangers.











No comments:

Post a Comment