Monday, July 23, 2012

Hiatus

If someone asked me what my life was like before I became a mother, I'm not sure I could accurately answer that. I know that I've only held my baby for about 5 weeks, but I became a mother the second I found out I was pregnant. I ceased to be who I was and became my true self, my better self. I left Joss for the first time Saturday night to go out with a friend. I was gone about 4 hours and I actually thought I would feel more guilty about it than I did. Mind you, I left her with my mom and she slept the entire time. I was surprised at how ready I was to have a glimpse of what my life was before Josslyn. A brief reminder of who I am aside from being a mom. It was a nice place to visit for a short time, but I'm so glad I dont live there any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment