Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ripple Begins

My momma felt Jossy kick for the first time tonight.  I am thrilled to be able to share her presence with someone.  I'm glad that someone is her grandmother, who loves her almost as much as I do.  It makes me happy that my momma got to experience Jossy's awesomeness.  But there is a small part of me, a selfish dark spot, that feels a little sad that it's no longer just she and I.  I had her all to myself for months and now little by little, her universe will expand, and more people than just me will begin to revolve around her.  Believe me, she will pull us all into her being.  Her power is limitless, like the sun.

I wonder if she is aware of her strength?  Does she know how fiercely I love her and how much I prayed for her to come into my life?  Just by being she has altered paths, restored faith, and defined purpose.  My little goddess, hatching sunsets in my heart, that only I am aware exist.


No comments:

Post a Comment