Monday, December 23, 2013

Naughty and Nice

This is Josslyn's 2nd Christmas.  My baby turned 18 months a couple of days ago and is all about mischief this holiday. She loves taking the ornaments off the tree and throwing presents on the floor.  Tonight she even tore through the stocking I made for her Grammy.  She hasn't quite grasped the idea of unwrapping or Santa, yet.  She does like to sing along with Christmas carols and pull the bows off of presents. Next year will bring a whole new level of understanding and I can't wait to capture her joy.

We have spent some time doing Christmas things.  We went to Celebration with the Barrett's to see snow and ride on a horse-drawn carriage.  She cried most of the time but at least I have the memory.

We have Christmas shopped and gone for walks at dark so she could see the lights.  I dressed her up in a Santa dress and took her picture.  

She is such a blessed child and such a blessing.  Although her moods and fits can drive me crazy, I am so grateful she is here to remind me that I have everything I want.  All else really is whip cream and cherries.


No comments:

Post a Comment